How can we ever forget the glory days of It’s a Knockout, when Stuart Hall and his gritty chum Eddie”Up and Under,” Waring were the commentators?
Stuart Hall was the drinking companion of George Best, probably the best footballer the world has ever seen. In all fairness Stuart Hall was excellent at his job, as he was in later life as a Match Commentator.
This makes it all the more painful to see him arrested in his dotage, for allegedly abusing young children, especially so soon after Lord McAlpine was left, uninvestigated, after he too had been implicated, by the Police themselves in paedophile activities. Lord McAlpine, a rich man, received one hundred and eighty-five thousand pounds of licence-payers money, from the BBC, while the child whom was most certainly abused by someone, was left with nothing.
Such is the way the law operates in the UK. Low-level offenders are picked out and used to screen the real problem, most of which takes place in Masonic Lodges and involves the likes of high level politicians whom are never brought to Court and whom are left free to carry on as before, while attempting to change the law to make their obscene behaviour legal.
The Gemstone Files, Union Populaire Republicaine, France, The Daily Croak, The Flannagun,NORDFRONT Political Views and Aims, Bilderberg, Ireland,Videos,HAARP,Hollie Greig, Agenda 21/2030, About, Donald Trump, ,
‘There is no such thing, at this date in the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.
The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread.
You know it and I know it and what folly , is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich men behind the scenes.
We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.’ ~ John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times, 1953
See No Plane.
Top Problems With Agenda 21
1. All private property rights (property ownership) will be forbidden
2. All forms of irrigation, pesticides and commercial fertilizer, forbidden
3. Livestock production and most meat consumption, forbidden
4. Privately owned vehicles and personal travel, forbidden
5. Use of fossil fuels for power generation or mechanized travel. Forbidden
6. Single family homes. and all of the above will be forbidden, except of course for the Elite.
7. Most forms of mineral extraction and timber harvesting
8. Human population must be reduced to fewer than 1 billion people. This is of course already taking place. We are being fed false information on a daily basis. In particular, the White Race is on the verge of extinction. Birth rates have dropped below the point of replacement of the population and is still dropping.
Apart from that we are in good shape.
"We are not denying and are not afraid to confess that this war is our war and that it is waged for the liberation of Jewry... Stronger than all fronts together is our front, that of Jewry.
We are not only giving this war our financial support on which the entire war production is based, we are not only providing our full propaganda power which is the moral energy that keeps this war going.
The guarantee of victory is predominantly based on weakening the enemy forces, on destroying them in their own country, within the resistance.
And we are the Trojan horses in the enemy's fortress. Thousands of Jews living in Europe constitute the principal factor in the destruction of our enemy. There, our front is a fact and the most valuable aid for victory."
- Chaim Weizmann, President of the World Jewish Congress, Head of the Jewish Agency and later President of Israel, in a Speech on December3, 1942, in New York.